About the Opportunity
Our client is a Financial Services firm in Manhattan that is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join their team! They offer a hybrid schedule with 3 days in the Manhattan office and 2 days remote. The firm is composed of a tight-knit community of researchers, engineers, and business professionals. This is a great opportunity to join a team of exceptionally talented and collaborative individuals.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $160,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified and active candidates
- Partner with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to prioritize needs
- Utilize social media, job boards, and networking events to uncover qualified candidates
- Draft job descriptions and post accordingly
- Draft and extend offers
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2+ years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience
- Must have industry experience: Tech, Finance or Consulting
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment