Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Our client, a large technology firm, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a team of 5. They are looking for someone who is extremely organized, self-motivated and has a positive attitude. This is a solid temp-to-perm position with the goal of going permanent!
- Executive-level administrative support
- Heavy calendar management including large team meetings as well as regular 1:1s
- Ensure leaders and teams are following through on top action items and tasks; as needed, record and distribute team meeting minutes
- Create itineraries for domestic and international travel needs
- Setting up remote video conferences
- Assisting with proofreading presentations (keynote)/documents
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential materials with the utmost discretion
- 3 years of fast-paced Executive Assistant experience
- Strong communication skills and meticulous follow up
- Flexible attitude, proactive, self-motivated and resourceful
- Experience at a creative or technology firm is required
- Must be tech-savvy including mac, Gmail, keynote, Slack, Zoom, google hangouts, etc.