About the Opportunity
An established network based in Long Island is currently seeking Speech Language Pathologists for a home care/after school assignment. You will be tasked with treating sensory processing difficulties 5 times a week to a 15-year-old student participating in our program. SLPs looking to create great advancements in their professional journey are encouraged to apply directly to this job posting!
The base pay range for this position is $50 to $60 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Screen students participating in the program (medical history,/development)
- Evaluate student to establish performance capabilities (feeding and swallowing)
- Work with student to promote the skills they need to make meal time more enjoyable
- Teach adaptive skills necessary
- Monitor therapy status and make appropriate recommendations as changes occur
- Record all progress notes and documentation in a timely manner
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college
- NYS Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Experience working with students/pediatrics preferred
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!