About the Opportunity
Our client is a professional services firm looking for a Compensation Manager. The person in this role will be responsible for supporting the firm’s global compensation programs, including leading the annual salary and incentive planning process, managing, and forecasting compensation budgets/expense, and enhancing/streamlining compensation related processes and philosophies. The firm offers a hybrid model. This opportunity is amazing for a candidate looking to join a long standing and innovative firm.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $160,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Analyze and structure competitive pay practices for the company’s global salary structures, incentive targets, and equity guidelines, keeping in mind business conditions, legal requirements, and industry best practices
- Conduct cost modeling and employee impact analysis for proposed new programs or program changes
- Participate in and analyze salary surveys and other available competitor information sources to ensure a competitive compensation structure
- Assist with design and administration of compensation programs (year-end and mid-year cycles, retention programs, equity program, etc.)
- Completes complex modeling and manipulate large data sets; with the ability to craft accurate and meaningful leadership summaries
- Provide compensation support for cross-functional HR projects, such as M&A activity and HR systems implementations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of compensation experience
- Must have a good understanding of broad-based compensation programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, and job evaluation
- Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets