About the Opportunity
We are working with a leading alternative investment firm seeking a seasoned professional for the role of an AP Manager at their New York office. The right individual will have preferably 5 years of experience, but the client is open to 3-4 years. This is a great opportunity to start off on a temporary basis with the potential to convert to a permanent role.
The base pay for this position is $35 to $50 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Assist in the year-end close process
- Supervise the Accounts Payable (AP) department to ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoices, payments, and expense reports
- Ensure compliance with company policies, as well as local, state, and federal regulations
- Manage vendor relationships and resolve any payment or invoice-related issues or disputes
- Prepare and analyze accounts payable reports
- Process approximately $25 million per month, handling around 700 invoices monthly
- Execute payments using various banking platforms
- Support global business operations across the US, UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and smaller regions handled in collaboration with third-party administrators
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel; experience with Intacct, Concur, and/or Bill.com highly preferred
- Independent, diligent, and able to work effectively within a team culture