About the Opportunity
A nationally acclaimed non-for-profit organization known for its dedication to providing social services to New York’s homeless population is currently seeking a Clinical Therapist (LMHC/LMSW/LCSW) for their Veteran Programs. This team of licensed professionals work to empower individuals by offering housing, workforce development, and health services that will ultimately help them get back on their own two feet. Candidates looking to create great advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job posting. Full-time shifts available! Bilingual candidates also encouraged to apply!
The base pay range for this position is $38 to $40 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more perks once you transition.
- Complete clinical assessments, treatment plans, and evaluations
- Ability to manage caseload of 25-30 across programs
- Provide counseling and intervention services to assigned participants
- Identify resources in the community for participants
- Provide in-services/trainings to staff members
- Participate in staff meeting and trainings as assigned
- Conduct community outreach as assigned to promote programs
- Carry out duties as assigned by leadership
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LMHC, LMFT, LMSW, or LCSW)
- 3+ years of experience working with substance abuse, psychiatric illnesses, or homelessness preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus!