About the Opportunity
A highly rated non-profit based in New York is currently seeking Dental Assistants for their Bronx location. You will be tasked with updating/maintaining client’s dental records and assisting with cleanings as needed. Dental Assistants looking for per diem/ part-time opportunities are encouraged to apply directly to this job posting!
The base pay range for this position is $20 to $25 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from the posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer.
- Update and maintain client’s dental records
- Perform routine dental cleanings and assist the dentist with complex dental procedures
- Take and process X-rays of patients
- Schedule patient appointments
- Take billing and insurance details from patients
- Advise patients on recommended oral hygiene
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a Dental Assistant
- Open to part-time or per-diem candidates