About the Opportunity
Our client is a medical center with over 50 locations that specializes in all areas of adult and pediatric dermatology and cosmetology. They are in search of dermatologists for locations in New York City, Northern New Jersey and Westchester! This physician is responsible for offering direct patient care across skin and hair health.
The annual base salary range is $210,000 to $360,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Conduct personalized consultations with customers to understand their aging related goals and concerns related to their skin and hair health and formulate and administer integrative treatment plans that incorporate prescriptions
- Administer dermatological treatments across our menu of offerings, including injectables, fillers, PRP, micro-needling and other aesthetic dermatology procedures
- Maintain high clinical standard of service through adherence to all clinical protocols
- Conduct thorough and personalized customer consultations in order to develop integrative treatment plans that may include prescriptions, product recommendations and in-person services across our skin, hair, bone and hormone categories of care
- Provide a best in-class customer experience with every interaction
- Administer cosmetic injectables, including Botox, Xeomin, or other neurotoxins and fillers
- Administer PRP injections for hair loss
- Administer other cosmetic procedures, including LED light therapy, chemical peels, and micro needling
- Educate customers on skin and hair products and supplements to enhance their procedures
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States
- Licensed in the State of New York and/or New Jersey
- Board Certified and/or Board Eligible