About the Opportunity
Our client is a New York-based multi-practice Dermatology office that is in search of a Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant to join their team in the Bronx! The responsibilities of this NP/PA will include the evaluation and management of patient care. This provider will be responsible for taking problem-appropriate history, performing appropriate skin examinations and diagnoses, and managing patient care, whether it be prescribing the appropriate medication, performing and/or directing the appropriate therapeutic plan, performing and/or directing any diagnostic tests necessary, reviewing laboratory results, appropriately documenting work and interaction with patients, completion of charting, and carrying out the appropriate detailed patient education.
The annual base salary range is $135,000 to $165,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Take medical histories, perform examinations, and develop a treatment plan within their scope of practice for cosmetic patients and treatment administration as directed by supervising physician
- Assist patients throughout consultations to identify their goals and help them decide the correct procedure to achieve optimal results
- Assess, develop, discuss and deliver patient care independently
- Ensure the safety of clients at all times
- Provide answers to pre-treatment and post-treatment questions
- Provide high-quality service by following protocols at all times
- Must be a licensed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum 1 year experience in Dermatology highly preferred
- Ability to provide the medical oversight of clinical care delivered
- Ability to collaborate with the team of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills