About the Opportunity
We are partnered with a financial services firm that is actively searching for a Desk Support Associate to join their Service Desk team in New York City. The role will provide first and second level support to their global offices. They are looking for a goal-oriented, outside-the-box thinker to excel in their dynamic environment with plenty of opportunity to learn, touch and feel the latest technology.
The annual base salary range is $90,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- VOIP systems management
- Enterprise level video conferencing systems
- Patch management and software deployment
- Python or PowerShell Scripting
- Understanding of Internet and network security
- ITIL Process flow and Incident management
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least 2 year of professional experience
- Ability to solve problems in a sustainable way by working with people, not just technologies
- Must have experience supporting users in a dynamic environment with white glove service in person and over the phone
- Ideal candidates will be quick learners with strong troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently
- Participate in an on-call rotation will be required