About the Opportunity
Our client is a prestigious financial firm in Manhattan in search of an Executive Assistant to join their Investor Relations group. This right individual in this position will play a key role in keeping business initiatives organized and on track and will be part of a collaborative team that offers an inclusive, dynamic, and engaging working environment. They are currently operating on a hybrid schedule: 3 days in the office and 2 remote.
The annual base salary range is $90,000 – $125,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Effectively interact with senior executives
- Maintain executives’ calendars, scheduling all meetings and conference calls, responding to e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings, resolving meeting conflicts and prioritizing issues
- Arrange all aspects of domestic and international travel, keeping executives’ travel profiles up-to-date, managing approvals for any travel, and arranging flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Prepare and submit all expense reports on a timely basis
- Edit and update pitch decks
- Personal assistant duties as assigned
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a corporate, professional services environment
- Strong communications skills
- PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Financial Services experience is preferred