About the Opportunity
Our client is a Bronx-based medical center that delivers efficient and high-quality care to their patients. They are currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant to join their team! Responsibilities include caring for, diagnosing, and managing patients in a primary care setting. The FNP/PA will collaborate with the team in diagnosing and creating plans for each patient. The individual in this role will also provide medical services that are directly related to their specialty in agreement with established protocols, standing orders, policies, and procedures under the supervision of a physician.
The annual base salary range is $115,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Take and record or review and interpret medical and social history
- Perform physical examinations
- Obtain material for appropriate laboratory analysis
- Make diagnosis and prescribe therapeutic regimens
- Screen walk-in patients to assess the need for immediate care or referral to other network health providers and personnel
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license required
- Spanish-speaking required
- Must have friendly and professional skills
- Excellent patient/customer skills