About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading healthcare organization that specializes in telehealth and mobile medical services. They are actively staffing Family & Pediatric Nurse Practitioners for their Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, and Schenectady teams. In this full-time role, you’ll join a collaborative team of healthcare providers delivering medical care to patients with chronic and complex conditions. The role calls for compassionate and motivated Nurse Practitioners looking to make a difference in providing assessments and treatment to those in need.
The base pay for this position is $76 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Assess and examine patients to formulate a diagnosis
- Order tests to asses the nature and extent of illness and injury
- Suture wounds and treat orthopedic injuries
- Order and administer vaccines
- Provide care with culture sensitivity and passion
- Work collaboratively with care team on patient-centered care
- Prescribe medication as needed
- New York State Nurse Practitioner License + Board Certification
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in primary care of emergency medicine required
- Bilingual candidates are a plus!