About the Opportunity
Our client is a global firm in New York City that is looking for a Legal Billing Analyst. The Billing Analyst works closely with the Billing Team, clients, attorneys and their secretaries in the preparation of client billing, and is responsible for primary billing relationships with billing attorneys and clients. The firm offers a hybrid schedule, and is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to provide high-level support to the firm and join a fantastic team.
The annual base salary range is $70,000 to $100,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Effectively manage outstanding invoices and resolving payment issues.
- Collaborate with the billing/collection team and other finance personnel and work closely with partners and other legal staff to achieve the firm’s goals.
- E-billing systems, electronic invoicing, and compliance with client billing guidelines
- Communicate directly with clients as needed to assist in answering questions, providing data, etc.
- 2+ years of billing experience at a law firm
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Advanced Excel, Analytical Reporting tools experience, i.e. Power BI, SQL knowledge is a big plus