About the Opportunity
Our client is a global law firm in Northern New Jersey that is looking for a Legal Billing Professional. The role operates four days a week in the office and one day remote. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work collaboratively with a firm committed to efficiency and client service!
The annual base salary range is $50,000 to $65,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Insure accurate and prompt invoicing according to each client’s specific needs
- Collaborate with the billing/collection team and other finance personnel and work closely with partners and other legal staff to achieve the firm’s goals.
- Assure conformity with the firm’s accounting, billing and collection policies and controls and ensure the integrity of the firm’s financial and operating information.
- Communicating directly with clients as needed to assist in answering questions, providing data, etc.
- Review time entries to ensure that the rates are reflected and extended properly
- 1+ years’ experience of billing experience at a law firm
- Experience at a law firm is required