About the Opportunity
Our client is a state-of-the-art fintech platform that is in search of a Network Event Manager to join their team in Greenwich, CT. This is an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced, organized and detail-oriented candidate to showcase their skillset, with great potential for extension.
The base pay range is $65 to $69 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Manage end-to-end proprietary events, including initial planning, venue sourcing, vendor management, registration build and management, survey development, technology needs, food and beverage, transportation, attendee lists, speakers, sales enablement tools, and promotional materials, etc. They will drive consistency and accountability to ensure all activations are on strategy, on brand, and budget
- Responsible for content management from writing and editing event marketing copy, promotional content, speaker selection, speaker management, and speaker prep sessions.
- Responsible for managing third-party sponsorship activation
- Create individual timelines for all sponsorships to ensure deliverables can be met on a timely basis, including building in time for sponsor approvals
- Deliver end-to-end logistics for each event, including coordinating travel, onsite activities, client meetings, booth set up and takedown, booth signage, swag, giveaways, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team on opportunities and deliverables as it relates to available sponsored speaking sessions or any content-related opportunities
- Responsible for administrative duties: compliance approvals, contract management, vendor onboarding, vendor payment, etc.
- 8-12+ years of experience managing in-person events end-to-end, ideally with the experience in employee events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, event management, communications, or related field desired.
- Proficient in Cvent and experience in project management tool Optimizely
- Competent in virtual event platforms (Teams, Zoom)
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Specialized knowledge in event contracting for sponsorships, venues, and DMC’s
- Competent in third-party vendor selection and negotiation
- Excellent budgeting and financial management skills and able to, keep projects within budgetary guidelines
- Can execute sponsorships and propriety events in its full events lifecycle
- Able to travel domestically and internationally and work across time zones. Willing to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to work in office and lift up to 40 lbs