About the Opportunity
An established hospital and health care network based in New York is currently seeking Radiology Technologists for their Rochester, NY location. You will be tasked with greeting patients and explaining to them radiographic procedure, in addition to performing radiographic examinations under the direction of departmental radiologists. Radiology Technologists looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job post. You will be surrounded by great leadership and a team of licensed professionals who will be there to guide and support you along the way.
The base pay range for this position is $65 to $70 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you fully transition!
- Greet patients and explain radiographic examination procedures to them
- Position patients and set proper equipment factors to obtain required quality radiograph
- Practice radiation safety and protection to ensure patients do not undergo unnecessary radiation exposure
- Perform radiographic examinations under the direction of departmental radiologists
- Process films and input information into Radiology Information System for documentation and billing purposes
- 1+ year prior experience
- GED – High school diploma (or equivalency)
- NYS license/registration
- EMR experience (EPIC preferred)