Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
One of the largest media and advertisement firms in the world is looking to bring on a Manager to join their management reporting group. The team runs very lean (will supervise 2 people), giving the manager exposure to the entire business. 9-5 hours and a lot of flexibility.
- Overseeing the accounting and reporting of the Group’s leases;
- Administering the lease accounting and reporting system;
- Reviewing the lease accounting activity in the lease system;
- Ensuring the lease accounting and reporting process meets all SOX requirements;
- Performing the right-of-use asset impairment review;
- Providing technical accounting guidance to the Group, particularly with respect to leases;
- Capital budgeting (project and multi-year plan), P&L budgeting (building-level);
- Intercompany allocations
- Other activities of the reporting and real estate teams as needed (e.g., the Group consolidation, 20-F preparation, real estate finance requests, various ad hoc projects).
- 4-10 Years Big 4 Audit Experience Required
- SEC Reporting and Lease Accounting (ASC 842) Preferred
- CPA Required