Location: New York, NY
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Our client is a technology-based Hedge fund, they hire dynamic individuals with the brightest minds in the industry. By using unique investment strategies they separate themselves from the average day investment firm. They are looking for a temporary Recruiting Coordinator to join their Engineering team. This a year-long assignment with the possibility to be employed permanently. A great opportunity to learn and grow within a prestigious company.
- Facilitate full-cycle, multi-stage interview processes and candidate lifecycles.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and external agencies.
- Oversee on-site interviews and facilitate lineup changes, as necessary.
- Determine appropriate interview lineups and liaise with the scheduling team to arrange on-site interviews.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in the applicant tracking system.
- Facilitate interview feedback collection and distribution while maintaining discretion.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience during their interview process.
- Provide ad hoc reporting requests for senior leadership regarding recruiting efforts.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong foresight.
- Experience in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Initiative to follow through on tasks and problem solve.
- Strong sense of ownership for a role within a team.
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency and grace.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (inbox and calendar management).
- Process oriented and systems driven.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.