About the Opportunity
Our client is a reputable Real Estate Firm located in Manhattan that is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team! The firm strives to create an inclusive and collaborative environment where all ideas are valued.
The annual base salary range is $95,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Ensure payments (invoices, expense reports and cash disbursements) are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee a small team
- Maintain vendor files, including creating new vendors and keeping banking information current
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and other general ledger account balances
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with the processing of invoices
- Assist with month-end closing and quarterly reporting process including assisting with accruals and potentially additional areas on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaise with internal and external parties, including communicating with external auditors
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience with direct reports
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- International experience is a huge plus
- JD Edwards is a huge plus