About the Opportunity
We are in searching for an Administrative Assistant to support a client who is an executive within the dynamic realm of Alternative sending. This position provides the flexibility of a fully-remote schedule (i.e. 10am/11am to 5pm/6pm), making it an ideal opportunity for finance students looking to gain valuable insights into the finance industry and kickstart their careers.
The base pay for this position is $20 to $25 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Manage multiple calendars including scheduling external appointments and confirming meetings
- Maintain and organize data in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Monitor multiple email accounts and provide timely, well-crafted responses
- Communicate with external sales professionals and lenders on rates, stipulations, and approvals
- Ability to perform financial calculations
- Promptly and efficiently manage incoming phone calls
- Bachelor’s degree, or ongoing pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant administrative experience working in a professional or financial service environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and handle confidential information with discretion
- Exceptional oral and written communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Hotmail, Gmail, Google Chat, and Zoom