About the Opportunity
An established medical network based in Queens is currently seeking full-time and part-time case workers for their Queens locations. This organization is committed to using technology and its advancements to transforming and better improving the lives of patients who seek their services, job seekers looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job post.
The base pay for this position is $25 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a true temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you fully transition!
- Provide crisis management and intervention services to individuals as needed.
- Conduct assessments to determine the needs and strengths of clients
- Develop and implement individualized service plans
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as therapists and social workers, to coordinate services
- Advocate for clients and connect them with community resources
- Monitor progress and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case records
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field required (BSW preferred)
- Prior experience working with the homeless/at-risk population ideal