About the Opportunity
Our client is a premier consulting firm in New York City and they are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support two senior executives with all administrative needs. This is a highly visible role that will interface with senior leadership, clients, and all employees at various levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting C-level executives by proactively tracking deliverables, adapting to changing priorities, and providing essential follow up on their behalf.
The annual base salary range is $40 to $45 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Maintain Outlook calendar and manage executive’s day-to-day scheduling
- Manage the planning and logistics for meetings/calls, ensuring there is preparation for each, such as the creation of meeting agendas, preliminary research and development of background briefings, and the management and confirmation of attendee list, as well as appropriate meeting set-up, and greeting of guests
- Maintain an updated “to do” list that includes action items, meetings, phone calls, email, and follow ups
- Plan and coordinate complex domestic/international travel arrangements, including transportation and hotel accommodations, dining reservations, and registrations for meeting and events
- Develop and modify travel itineraries quickly and accurately, informing all appropriate parties and monitoring plans
- Assist with special projects and events, as necessary
- College degree with a competitive GPA and demonstrated math or analytical ability
- 4-8 years relevant (portfolio and partnership accounting) work experience
- CPA preferred
- Mix of Private and Public accounting experience preferred