About the Opportunity
Our client is an established financial firm in Manhattan that is in search of a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. Working with the global head of HR and the New York team, the right individual in this position will have tons of exposure to all facets of HR.
The annual base salary range is $90,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Strong organizational skills, great follow-through on tasks, able to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Manage challenging issues to closure; help managers build high-performing teams
- Improve/streamline processes and programs
- Ability to work well across various teams to support clients
- Self-aware, strong communicator who works with employees and managers to establish credibility quickly
- Quickly solve issues or seek an outright course of action
- Handle the unexpected; willing to help out wherever and whenever needed
- 3 years of generalist experience, preferably in a rapidly growing company
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experienced with the nuts and bolts of HR including benefits, payroll, leaves of absence, legal compliance (COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA), federal and local employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills; builds trust easily
- Problem-solving abilities and Excel savvy, strong knowledge of Workday a plus
- Analytical-minded; demonstrated proficiency with HR metrics and reporting