About the Opportunity
Our client is a well-known Financial Services firm in Manhattan seeking an experienced human capital professional to join our Learning & Development (L&D) team. In this role you will manage executive coaching operations, including coordination with coaches and data collection to assess impact. The firm operates on a hybrid schedule and the role offers the opportunity to work in an inclusive, collaborative, and engaging working environment.
The annual base salary range is $190,000 to $250,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Collaborate and provide vision and leadership in the development and execution of departmental long- and short-term goals and agency strategic plan
- Oversee delivery of day-to-day learning and development offerings and ensure aligned with department goals and agency strategic plan
- Partner with the HR team to strategically respond to initiatives and analytics requests
- Ensure consistent, high quality internal and external communications highlighting learning and development opportunities
- At least 5+ years’ experience in learning and development
- Experience at a financial service firm is strongly preferred
- A blend of design and training and facilitation experience is preferred
- Advanced degree in Human Resources is a plus
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people, as well as an aptitude for teamwork
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively across all levels
- Superior organizational and analytical skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills