About the Opportunity
Our client is a sophisticated law firm in Manhattan that is looking to hire a Legal Receptionist/Client Services Specialist to join their team. The role sits on-site Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. The company offers tons of professional development and has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture. This is a great fit for a candidate looking to be the face of the office!
The annual base salary range is $45,000 to $50,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Welcome clients and visitors by greeting them either in person or by telephone
- Answering the phones and referring to the appropriate department or person.
- Maintain reception area cleanliness and monitor potential security risks
- Setting up board room meeting space and providing refreshments to guests
- Maintain and stock office supplies
- Distributing and overseeing incoming and outgoing mail
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- Monday – Friday in their Manhattan office
- Must have Professional Services experience