About the Opportunity
Our client is an NYC based organization that works to provide specialized care programs catered to children, adults, and the elderly. They are currently seeking qualified Program Coordinators to manage the day-to-day operations of their community health project. Coordinators looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job post. You will be surrounded by a team of licensed professionals who will be there to train and guide you along the way. Full-time opportunity!
The base pay for this position is $22 to $24 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you transition!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Community Project
- Develop creative methods to promote the program
- Identify and enroll participants and act as a liaison
- Prepare reports and maintain proper documentation
- Provide supervision to staff and provide support
- Maximize performance and review case files for quality assurance/compliance
- Develop, implement, and promote educational/recreational groups
- Lead program and providing program coverage when needed
- Develop and foster relationships with community and government agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MSW or LMSW preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred
- 1-2 years supervisory/managerial experience required