About the Opportunity
One of the most prestigious private equity funds in the world is currently seeking a Senior Fund Accountant. They’re in aggressive expansion mode and are in the midst of launching several new funds. This role is incredibly unique because it’s not a mundane fund accounting role. Being one of the top shops, they pay extremely well and will give you a ton of exposure.
The annual base salary range is $85,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Work on various areas related to month-end close process, including completing a NAV package with all the relevant supporting documentation, calculating performance figures, assisting with corporate and investor reporting, and reviewing administrator workpapers
- Primary preparer of shadow books and records used for flash reporting and validating administrator-prepared data
- Assist controllers with preparation of monthly/quarterly investor reports and financial statements
- Assist controllers with preparation of Board and management reporting
- Manage relationships with various vendors and third-party providers of services including administrators, custodians, transfer agents, and auditors
- Coordinate closely with internal counterparts in Corporate, Operations, Marketing, Tax, Legal, and front office functions
- Assist Controllers with special projects and ad hoc requests as needed. These projects may include the advancement of technological initiatives within the firm
- 2-5 years of experience in:
A national CPA firm with either Hedge Fund, Private Equity, or Real Estate Fund clients
A private equity fund, hedge fund, or real estate fund
A fund administrator, covering clients in the hedge fund, private equity fund, or real estate fund industry