About the Opportunity
We are working with an established non-profit organization dedicated to providing housing and mental health resources to at-risk New Yorkers in the Latino community. They are seeking an experienced and personable Administrative Assistant to join their team and support the VP of Programs. In this role, you will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
This is a long-term contract opportunity, and they are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. The pay range for this position is $25 to $27 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Manage client referral documents
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Perform other administrative projects as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills