About the Opportunity
Our client is a multi-billion dollar investment management firm located in Manhattan, and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to support a C-Suite Executive. They are in an exciting period of growth and they offer hybrid flexibility. This is a great opportunity to be in a brand new role on a growing team, and ample opportunity for autonomy!
The annual base salary for this role is $90,000-$120,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Coordinate meetings, and plan travel for senior members in the firm
- Manage appointment calendars, coordinate meetings, review mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate
- Process and manage confidential material and information with a high level of discretion
- Oversee and assist in email and written communications
- Participate in creative brainstorming meetings for new projects
- A degree is strongly preferred
- Experience in Financial Services is a plus
- 3+ years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook