About the Opportunity
Our client is a boutique investment bank based in New York City with satellite offices in California and abroad. They are in search of an on-site Executive Information Technology (EIT) to support their CEO and executives. Rapidly growing over the last 10 years, the company has fantastic culture and offers excellent benefits, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $200,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- CEO White Glove support
- Setup all meetings
- Be highly available for PC login issues and assistance
- Shadow and provide support at multiple locations throughout the day
- Email assistance with blocking websites.
- Monitoring and assisting with both corporate and personal email accounts.
- Planning and troubleshooting iOS devices
- iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Planning, maintenance and health checks for all travel
- Working with office Working with offices in multiple locations to ensure all CEO hardware is fully operational
- Perform health checks with onsite IT resources
- Provide support for planned and special events
- Procurement of any hardware and software necessary for events
- Create, update and modify any Chairman or Chairman Office documentation
- Support and troubleshoot for Chairman and Chairman’s Office
- 365, Outlook and Calendar issues
- Windows performance issues
- Assistance and expertise with reports, specialized printing and takes
- Coordinate and manage troubleshooting using third-party IT resources
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-10 years of Executive Desktop Support