About the Opportunity
Our client is a financial technology company seeking an accomplished Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. Stemming from the reputable employee and technology infrastructure built by their former parent group, this now-independently operated company is growing exponentially to become the leading provider of technology and services. This is a great opportunity for qualified candidates interested in a fast-paced environment with a start-up feel.
The annual base salary range is $200,000 to $250,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- With a specialization in Linux, you’ll help engineer and maintain the Linux compute platform based on Kubernetes and AWS EC2
- Use your Linux, Kubernetes, and AWS ecosystem knowledge to provide the capable and efficient compute environment that the business needs
- Troubleshoot and debug complex systems
- 3+ years of relevant infrastructure experience preferred, but will accept applications with a broad range of experience
- A bachelors degree in the area of Computer Science, computer engineering, or related discipline is required
- Must have Linux & Kubernetes systems engineering expertise
- You have owned critical infrastructure systems like Kubernetes, DNS, Kerberos, and/or AWS IAM
- Polyglot programming capability, with advanced level Python ability. Other languages in our ecosystem include Java, Go, and Bash.
- Experience with running critical workloads on AWS
- Proven track record of ownership of critical systems
- Proven track record of delivery of systems and features
- Ability to balance delivery with correctness, delivering timely solutions that are properly risk-managed for the needs of the business