About the Opportunity
Our client is a prestigious law firm located in Manhattan looking for a Legal Biller for their NYC office. This role assists with implementing and maintaining the Firm’s billing rates, including both the standard rate structure and non-standard billing arrangements. The firm offers a hybrid schedule and an opportunity to work with a supportive and talented team.
The annual base salary range is $55,000 to $70,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Assist with month-end closing and quarterly reporting process including assisting with accruals
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and other general ledger account balances
- Liaise with internal and external parties, including communicating with external auditors
- Prepare check and ACH payments
- Perform high volume invoicing
- Collect payments on past due accounts
- .5+ years of experience in accounting, AP/AR, or finance
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred, along with any internship experience
- Recent College graduates encouraged to apply
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel