About the Opportunity
We are partnered with a financial technology platform that uses its customizable online portal to service asset managers and financial institutions. They are in search of a Sales Data Analyst to help support the Marketing and Sales team using data, analytics and the optimization of business intelligence tools. This is an excellent temp opportunity with great potential for extension or perm hire.
The hourly pay range is $30 to $40 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Produce and maintain sales reports & dashboards in Salesforce and in excel for Sales team and Management
- Actively maintain the accuracy and completeness of the CRM data in order to support sales and marketing initiatives
- Create ad-hoc reporting for clients, senior management, and collaborate on drawing insights, in order to support territory realignments, sales opportunities and goals
- Work closely with different business units on their use and adoption of Salesforce
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- Finance or economics background a plus
- Prior Tableau experience
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and prior experience
- Strong excel skills, with experience using large data sets