About the Opportunity
This role is at a boutique advisory and professional services firm focused on strategy, operations, and technology consulting for private equity funds, hedge funds, asset managers, and investment management firms. They are expanding on all fronts and looking for a Valuations Manager. The team here is growing quickly. The Valuations Manager will be responsible for assisting clients with the entire lifecycle of designing and implementing best-practice valuation models (DCF, Market Comparable Analysis, Precedent Transactions, Liquidation Analysis, and Cost Approach). The role will report to the Director who is a really nice, down-to-earth guy.
The annual base salary range is $115,000 to $160,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Lead client engagement teams participating in the entire lifecycle of designing and implementing best-practice Valuation models
- Be responsible for current state / future state analysis, strategic design, initiative prioritization, sequencing, road-mapping, and a phased approach to delivery
- Build strong client relationships of trust and domain experience
- Be a credible advisor to junior consultants within the organization, as well as your clients, helping them accelerate the delivery of products and services to their users
- 2-15 years of PE valuation experience:
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Market Comparable Analysis
- Precedent Transactions
- Liquidation Analysis
- Cost Approach