About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a well-established pharma company that is seeking an Associate Director of Biostatistics to join their biostatistics team. This role is responsible for providing leadership and guidance as the lead statistician on one or more late-phase project teams, accountable for all methodological and statistical aspects of projects. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is currently working on potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally.
The annual base salary range is $170,000 to $195,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Lead several projects in medical affairs and post-marketing in CNS/Neuroscience.
- Develop collaborative relationships and work effectively with the biostatistics and programming team, medical leads, publication leads, and other members of the study/brand teams.
- Manage CROs regarding statistical activities to ensure timely delivery of quality analysis results as necessary.
- Minimum of 6+ years of industry (CRO/Pharma) experience in Biostatistics
- PhD is a must-have requirement
- Late Phase CNS/Neuroscience experience is highly preferred