About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with one of the most well-established pharmaceutical companies in the industry that is seeking a Senior Principal/Associate Director Biostatistician to join the team. This role is on-site in the Greater Philly Area and offers one of the most competitive compensation and relocation packages in the industry. This is a great opportunity to continue your career in a stable company that has been around for 20+ years that has multiple approved FDA Products on the market in complex therapeutic indications.
The annual base salary range is $150,000 to $180,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Serve as a member of the biometrics management team, to manage and support drug development within the company
- Provide strategic input to drug development and the development of the biometrics department
- Interact with members of the multidisciplinary project teams to establish project timelines
- Monitor internal and CRO project activities including timelines, deliverables, and availability of resources
- PhD in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Statistics is a must-have requirement
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of industry experience from a Biotech/Pharma company
- Ability to work on-site in the Greater Philadelphia Area with or without a company relocation package