About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a biopharmaceutical company that is seeking a Director of Supply Chain for their team in Central New Jersey. This is a great opportunity to to join a company focused on developing novel therapies with a focus on uro-oncology. They offer an extremely competitive compensation package and significant potential to advance internally, as they are continuing to grow.
The annual base salary range is $180,000 to $200,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Own Supply Chain Logistics and Distribution Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and partner closely with the commercial and manufacturing to understand full scope of insight and metrics to ensure customer/patient needs are met
- Act as an SME to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems related to product distribution and any data integration
- Ensure continuity of supply to support and achieve on-time delivery metrics to our customers/patients
- Work with internal cross functional teams and external partners to manage/validate ambient and cold-chain distribution solutions
- Lead Supply Chain activities for new product launches
- Be responsible for global DSCSA compliance, including maintenance of systems, issue resolutions, reporting or responding to verifications, and readiness for future markets
- Be proficient in ERP/Planning system software, with emphasis on Operations/Supply Chain functionality
- Achieve department goals and metrics in line with yearly business goals as they relate to Product Availability and Delivery Performance
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a scientific discipline
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of relative supply chain management experience
- Solid working knowledge of relevant regulatory guidance related to pharmaceuticals and medical devices distribution