About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a fast-growing pharma services company that is seeking a Lead Data Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a team that has always embraced new technologies and partnerships to accelerate product development and generate the clinical evidence to demonstrate real-world value.
The annual base salary range is $90,000 to $140,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Review protocol and attend protocol review meetings or provide feedback, as needed
- Provide feedback, as requested, during development of eCRF specifications according to the protocol
- Author or review eCRF completion guidelines
- Develop or lead the review of a Data Management Plan (DMP), when applicable, that outlines database design and testing, data review and query handling, coding, SAE reconciliation, external data reconciliations, reports, database lock and archiving, etc
- Minimum of a BA/BS (life science or mathematics related preferred)
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience of Pharma/CRO industry experience with at least 1-3 years of data management experience
- Proficient knowledge of Medidata RAVE, Oracle InForm and/or IBM Clinical Development