About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a full-service pharmaceutical company that’s currently in need of a Clinical Project Manager. This role is responsible for performing clinical project management activities and achieving high quality clinical deliverables within established timelines and budget. This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in the field of oncology with a growing organization.
The annual base salary range is $150,000 to $175,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Collaborate with the clinical team and other departments as needed to meet deliverables of the assigned project. Regularly communicate with the project team and lead project team meetings to ensure that timelines, resources, interactions, and quality are consistently maintained
- Effectively communicate with study sites regarding issues such as protocol, patient participation, case report form completion and other study-related issues via mass communication and study newsletters
- Lead and/or participate in meetings and conference calls with Sponsors, vendors and executive management
- Prepare study timelines according to project specifications and internal feasibility; monitor compliance to expected timelines throughout the study and escalate potential slippage/delays to Director, Clinical Operations
- Train contract CRAs, CI staff, vendors, and ensure that investigators and study coordinators are trained on study requirements
- Oversee feasibility and site activation process for each study along with eTMF setup; Manage clinical supplies logistics.
- Review site Informed Consent forms and site related materials as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 8+ years of related experience (3+ years of CPM experience)
- Oncology experience required