About the Opportunity
We are partnered with a fragrance and beauty company that is in search of an HR Benefits Specialist to join their team. This is a fast-growing company with a diverse portfolio of licensed and proprietary brands. The Benefits Specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan.
The base pay for this position is $35 to $41 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is temp-to-perm position; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- Assists with new-hire orientations.
- Perform quality checks of benefits-related data
- Assist employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes
- Distribute all benefits enrollment materials and determine eligibility
- Enroll employees with carriers and process life status changes
- Respond to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Process and administer all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA
- Effectively interpret FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities
- Respond to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts. Manages the annual catch-up contribution enrollment
- Assist with the open enrollment process
- Administer the tuition reimbursement program
- Provide necessary reports for allocation/billing charges
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of relevant experience