About the Opportunity
Our client is an investment banking and securities firm seeking a Programmer Analyst with a strong grasp of the .Net Core (C#) programming language and good object oriented development experience. The position will offer primarily new development and some minimal work with existing projects.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Design, develop, code, test and maintain web and desktop applications
- Work on new project initiatives and development
- Change, maintain and upgrade existing code base to newer technology
- Code well commented .Net (C#) based applications according to coding standards
- Address technical issues through research, investigation and debugging
- Ability to write test based code
- Self-motivated to research, learn and apply current technology to solve business challenges
- Work collaboratively with a small team on an agile /interactive basis
- Ability to work independently with some guidance
- Proficient .Net Core development (both Console and ASP.Net – Core C# )
- A culture of incorporating unit test cases when designing and developing components and applications
- Familiarity with Telerik Kendo framework for ASP.Net Core(C#)
- Strong skills with developing database side SQL statements, stored procedures and views for MS MS SQL Server 2016 and MS SQL Server 2019
- Working experience with development components using of IBM MQ messaging (.Net Core)
- Prior experience with financial/payment applications
- 5+ years with hands-on object oriented design and development with .net.
- Working knowledge with creating and providing web services
- Eligible to work in the US