About the Opportunity
A leading organization committed to providing excellent medical services to children participating in their programs is currently seeking COTAs for their Rehabilitation Center. Here, you can expect great leadership and a team of licensed professionals who will be there to train and guide you on your professional journey. Full-time/part-time schedule, weekend shifts available! Newly licensed COTAs also encouraged to apply!
The pay range for this position is $30 to $36 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a true temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more perks once you fully transition!
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure team understanding of student performance strengths and needs
- Provide evaluations, implement educational program planning, and service delivery
- Evaluate student’s ability and develop their occupational profile
- Provide functional, behavioral, and standardized assessments and interviews
- Follow treatment plan developed in collaboration with Occupational Therapist for ACT, pediatric clientele
- Educate and demonstrate (verbally or written) therapy techniques to client, family member or guardian
- Maintain client occupational therapy records specific to client’s progress for use by the Occupational Therapist
- Associates Degree from an occupational therapy assistant (COTA) program required
- At least 6 months of experience working with Pediatrics preferred, new grads welcomed!
- Monday – Friday Schedule/3:00pm – 7:00pm shift; optional weekend hours also available!