About the Opportunity
Our client is an AM Law 100 Firm that is in search of a hybrid Capital Markets Associate. This right individual for this role will join their Corporate Department and Capital Markets group in Manhattan, NY. The Firm is currently operating at 3 days a week in the office.
The annual base salary range is $250,000 to $340,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Handle all Capital Markets matters, ranging from acquisition financings to securities offerings
- Work on a wide variety of capital raising and securities law
- Represent private equity firms and their portfolio companies in connection with their acquisition financings, initial public offerings and subsequent financings
- Advise on equity, debt, and hybrid securities offerings
- Advise major public companies on capital markets transactions
- Partnership tracking
- 3-5 years of prior experience
- J.D. degree required