About the Opportunity
Our client is a powerhouse AM Law 100 firm that is looking for a Private Funds Associate to join their team in Manhattan, NY. This Associate will be responsible for handling Private Funds/Investment Management matters, ranging from fund formation to regulatory matters. They are currently operating in the office at 3 days per week. The firm represents many of the world’s largest and most important public and private corporations, asset managers and financial institutions, and clients in need of pro bono assistance.
The annual base salary range is $250,000 to $400,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Work with fund formation, regulatory matters, Securities/Advisers Act
- Work with various hedge funds, private equity firms, and venture capital firms
- Be responsible for handling all Private Funds/Investment Management matters
- Partnership tracking
- J.D. degree required
- 3 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with fund formation and regulatory matters
- Familiarity with Advisers Act and regulatory compliance
- Experience with strategic partnerships and seed capital arrangements