About the Opportunity
An esteemed community center dedicated to providing social services to adults living with mental illnesses is currently seeking Case Managers/Vocational Specialists. The right individuals for this position will be part of a multidisciplinary team that provides case management, counseling, and vocational rehabilitation treatment to the patients participating in their programs. Applicants looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to join this medical team.
The base pay range for this position is $22 to $24 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Provide case management services for mentally ill adults
- Assist participants with choosing, preparing for, obtaining, and maintaining employment
- Locate barriers to employment and work with participants to develop strategies for overcoming these barriers
- Complete comprehensive assessments, service plans, progress notes
- Monitor and reassess clients’ needs for referrals and services
- Work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive, client-centered services are delivered
- Bachelor’s Degree required; social work/related field preferred
- Experience working with the mentally ill population is a plus
- One year of experience in vocational assessment, job exploration, and employment skills development preferred
- Bilingual speaking candidates encouraged to apply!