About the Opportunity
A highly regarded healthcare network dedicated to providing long term care and subacute services is currently seeking CNAs for their Roslyn Heights facility. This team of interdisciplinary professionals pride themselves on providing excellent programs and services that aim to ease the burdens associated with chronic pain and they are looking for the right candidates to join their team. Full-time hours/various shifts available!
The base pay range for this position is $17 to $21 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Assemble supplies and equipment for the resident able to carry out personal hygiene and treatment
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (grooming, hair care, shaving, dressing)
- Assist in preparing residents for sleep, hang clean clothes, bag soiled clothes
- Give skin care as directed to resident, report anything unusual
- Measure and record Intake and Output
- Collect and deliver specimens to collection area
- Report any observations of unusual manner or appearance of resident
- Maintain residents’ rooms and belonging in orderly fashion
- Participate and attend all Inservice education programs as required or indicated
- Responsible for adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience preferred