About the Opportunity
An established education network is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to assist middle students in a school located in Massapequa, NY. The CNA will be responsible for prioritizing children’s health, well-being, and learning by promoting healthy eating habits and physical activity. The schedule for the Fall ’23 school year is Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The base pay range for this position is $17 to $19 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a true temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more perks once you transition.
- Work to support the needs of students and promote the students growth and achievement
- Assist students care team with a variety of personal care assistance to students
- Ensure students needs are understood and being met
- Support students during arrival and dismissal, between subjects/classes in school, and between activities
- Will complete all necessary reports, logs, paperwork related to services provided to students
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Experience working with pediatrics preferred