About the Opportunity
One of the most recognized skilled nursing facilities is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for its Manhattan location. The CNA will work under the supervision of a nurse and help promote the residents’ overall functioning and well-being.
The base pay range for this position is $20 to $21 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Provide non-clinical care/support to selected residents
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (grooming, hair care, shaving, dressing)
- Answers resident’s call bell as soon as possible and assist nurse when necessary
- Assist with the patient admission, transfer, and discharge
- Tests urine, regularly monitor patient temperature, and maintain updated documentation
- Collects and delivers specimens to collection area
- Manage and monitor restraint devices as ordered and exercise ROM if needed
- Maintain residents’ room and belongings in an orderly fashion
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a CNA