About the Opportunity
A long term/sub-acute care facility dedicated to providing high-quality care to its residents is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for their Piscataway, NJ locations. The CNA will work under the supervision of a nurse and help promote the residents’ overall functioning and well-being. Candidates looking to create advancements in their professional careers are encouraged to apply directly to this job post. Multiple shifts available!
The base pay range for this position is $16 to $18 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Provide non-clinical care/support to selected residents
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (grooming, hair care, shaving, dressing)
- Answers resident’s call bell as soon as possible and assist nurse when necessary
- Assist with the patient admission, transfer, and discharge
- Test urine, regularly monitor patient temperature, and maintain updated documentation
- Collect and deliver specimens to collection area
- Manage and monitor restraint devices as ordered and exercise ROM if needed
- Maintain residents’ room and belongings in an orderly fashion
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a CNA